PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
We kindly ask that you
- Arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to fill out our new patient paperwork
- Save time by downloading our new patient paperwork at home and arrive with the packet completed
AN EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER
Every new patient has had the same reaction after their first appointment, "I have never had a more thorough exam than the one I've had here at Dayspring". Unlike corporate chain dental offices, we're interested in getting to know YOU and your concerns, not just your teeth.
As a new patient of ours, we first want to know what we can do for you. We want to know what your dental story/history is so that moving forward you can finally come to the dentist and leave your anxiety and fear at home!
As you enter our office you will be greeted with warm smiles, a large lobby with TV, a complimentary beverage center with bottled water and a Keurig machine as well as free WiFi available throughout our office.
- One of our hygienists, Terri or Taylor will escort you back to our private hygiene rooms and from there you will instantly know you're at the right place. They will start with a review of your medical and dental history, address any problems or concerns that you may have, and encourage any questions along the way!
- We will take any necessary x-rays, intraoral photos, and perform a comprehensive oral exam.
- If your gums are healthy, our hygienist will clean, polish and floss your teeth. If they're not, we will recommend for you a deeper cleaning or gum therapy needed to help your gums return to optimal health.
- Dr. Matt or Dr. Kathy will be in shorty after to review any x-rays, follow up our hygienists exam, perform an oral cancer screening, and discuss with you any treatment that is needed, provide expert guidance and answer any questions that you may have.
- Lastly, our office manager Jen will discuss with you any concerns and questions you may have, including payment options available to you, and how your dental insurance works.